Ancileo is an insurtech that provides technology solutions to Insurers, Reinsurer and Brokers. Our team works directly with customer teams on technical development, design, marketing, operations, and strategy to power digital insurance partnerships globally. Currently live in 23 countries with a top Global Insurer and integrated with 20+ top ⅓ distribution partners, recently backed by a Singapore listed company we are expanding and we are looking for a Tech Business Analyst to manage a growing number of projects.
We are looking for a business professional who fully understands both business and information technology. you will typically work as the middle man between the technical team and business team so as to assist in the development of requirements needed for the business.
We are looking for someone with past experience as a Technical Business Analyst (Insurance project is a plus).
Accountable: You act on behalf of the entire company, beyond just your own responsibilities. You never say “That’s not my job.”
Learn and be curious: You always learn and seek to improve yourselves. You are curious about new possibilities and act to explore them.
Insist on the highest standards: You relentlessly pursue the highest standards – many people may think these standards are unreasonably high. You are continuously raising the bar and driving our team to deliver high-quality products, services, and processes.
Bias for action: Speed matters in business. Many decisions and actions are reversible and do not need extensive study. You value execution and deliverables.
Deliver results: You focus on the key outputs for our business and deliver them with the right quality and in a timely fashion. You always rise to the occasion and never settle.
● Gathering functional requirements, developing technical specifications and liaising with the technical team for implementation / review.
● Proceed with impact analysis + risk analysis including detection of possible involvement with compliance (payment card / personal information collection) and definition of retention rules to ensure operations continue running as normal for all implemented projects.
● Plan and organize tasks for development teams.
● Build documentation of systems and processes with assistance of technical teams when needed.
● Review timelines and ensure these can be met / communicate risks or delays.
● 3+ years experience developing web applications / managing small teams
● 5+ years experience as a Business Analyst or role involving gathering requirements with customers
● Solid communication skills / softskills
● Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
● Organized with strong time-management skills
● Experience in insurance related project / company is an advantage
● Strong understanding of the Software design / architecture process
● Eager to learn new technologies and acquire new knowledge