Ancileo is an insurtech that provides technology solutions to Insurers, Reinsurer and Brokers. Our team works directly with customer teams on technical development, design, marketing, operations, and strategy to power digital insurance partnerships globally. Currently live in 23 countries with a top Global Insurer and integrated with 20+ top ⅓ distribution partners, recently backed by a Singapore listed company we are expanding and we are looking for several full stack developers to manage a growing number of projects.
Accountable: You act on behalf of the entire company, beyond just your own responsibilities. You never say “That’s not my job.”
Learn and be curious: You always learn and seek to improve yourselves. You are curious about new possibilities and act to explore them.
Insist on the highest standards: You relentlessly pursue the highest standards – many people may think these standards are unreasonably high. You are continuously raising the bar and driving our team to deliver high-quality products, services, and processes.
Bias for action: Speed matters in business. Many decisions and actions are reversible and do not need extensive study. You value execution and deliverables.
Deliver results: You focus on the key outputs for our business and deliver them with the right quality and in a timely fashion. You always rise to the occasion and never settle.
● Full-stack web development with code development on APIs, Backend and some UIs.
● Working together with Business Analyst to confirm functional requirements, developing technical specifications and implementation as well as automated tests.
● Organize and structure code ensuring to keep best practices for security, performance, reusability and easy maintenance.
● Designing/developing web software including
o Backend and front applications built with Laravel
o API built with NodeJS
● Work together with various teams: creative, account & production
● Work together with 3rd party providers
● Take the lead on assigned developments
● Participate in the development of the systems and bring some new ideas
● Able to work independently or in team based on context.
● Experience with Laravel or NodeJS
● Being familiar with AWS or other cloud hosting providers is beneficial
● 3+ years experience developing web applications
● Solid communication skills / softskills (English at minimum)
● Experience in data protection and security best practices
● Strong understanding of the Software design/architecture process
● Attention to details considering testing scenarios during development
● Eager to learn new technologies and acquire new knowledge
● Active and able to work under pressure