Ancileo is an insurtech that provides technology solutions to Insurers, Reinsurer and Brokers. Our team works directly with customer teams on technical development, design, marketing, operations, and strategy to power digital insurance partnerships globally.
Currently live in 23 countries with a top Global Insurer and integrated with 20+ top ⅓ distribution partners, recently backed by a Singapore listed company we are expanding and we are looking for an Tech Project Manager to manage a growing number of projects.
You will be responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget. You will plan and designate project resources, monitor progress, and keep stakeholders informed the entire way. This is all done within the confines of a company's goals and vision.
You will be reporting to the Service Delivery Lead.
Accountable: You act on behalf of the entire company, beyond just your own responsibilities. You never say “That’s not my job.”
Learn and be curious: You always learn and seek to improve yourselves. You are curious about new possibilities and act to explore them.
Insist on the highest standards: You relentlessly pursue the highest standards – many people may think these standards are unreasonably high. You are continuously raising the bar and driving our team to deliver high-quality products, services, and processes.
Bias for action: Speed matters in business. Many decisions and actions are reversible and do not need extensive study. You value execution and deliverables.
Deliver results: You focus on the key outputs for our business and deliver them with the right quality and in a timely fashion. You always rise to the occasion and never settle.
● Determine and define project scope and objectives
● Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
● Track project progress in order to meet deadlines
● Identify risks and dependencies across Ancileo’s business functions to ensure a smooth and timely delivery
● Provide clarity and direction to the development team on task
● Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
● Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
● Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
● Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
● Track the quality and status of deliverables and ensure readiness for delivery of project
● Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
● Bachelor degree in computer science, business, or a related field
● 5-8 years of project management and related experience
● Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
● Proven ability to solve problems creatively
● Strong familiarity with project management software tools, agile methodologies, and best practices
● You have extensive experience in working with multi skilled digital team (Architects, Project Managers, Designers, Software Engineers and QA Engineers
● Experience in using API platforms such as Postman, exposure to API specifications/ documentation and work with stakeholders to provide for a seamless integration experience
● Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle.
● Ability to quickly assimilate technical and business information into clearly defined deliverables
● Excellent analytical skills, highly effective in problem solving and creative solutions
● Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
● Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, collaborative business environment handling multiple projects simultaneously
● Excellent oral and written English communication skills
● Experience in delivering Insurance tech projects is a plus, understanding the products and services.